https://mahendrapatil1210.blogspot.com/2021/09/1986-environment-protection-act-1986.html

Abraham lincol motivational quotes and thoughts



via IFTTT

Araham lincoln motivational quotes

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

The ballot is stronger than the bullet.

Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves; and under the rule of a just God, cannot long retain it.

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

No man is good enough to govern another man without the other's consent.

“Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”

“I will prepare and some day my chance will come.”


कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

If you have any donuts. Lets me Know.